1. While a stylish design is desirable, the most important consideration when shopping for computer chairs is comfort.
2. Ergonomic chairs that keep you seated in the correct posture will relieve pressure on your spine and reduce fatigue, even if you're sitting for several hours a day.
3. Big and tall computer chairs--'those around 55 inches tall'--will provide full-length back support for even the tallest users.
4. Look for chairs that feature pneumatic height adjustment. This makes it easy to raise or lower your chair to the most comfortable position.
5. Most computer chairs sold today are made of leather, fabric, or mesh. Fabric and mesh are each durable and easy to care for while soft leather computer chairs add a touch of luxury to your home office.
6. For maximum comfort and proper ergonomic support, computer chairs can be adjusted to the best position for each user. The seat should be at a height so that your feet rest flat on the floor and the backs of your knees do not touch the seat. Computer chairs that provide proper lumbar support are key for keeping your back healthy.
7. The extra-wide base and self-locking casters of computer chairs provide a sturdy, stable seat for you while you're working.
Find more information in our Helpful Information section!