1. "L" is for "Love this desk." Perfect for the large office, L-shaped computer desks give you big workspace for all your big ideas. Use one side for your computer and the other as an open workspace. Multi-tasking never looked so good.
2. L-shaped computer desks are especially handy if you meet with clients, customers, or fellow employees. Set two guest chairs on the opposite side, and you'll have the perfect spot for face-to-face chats. Oprah will be jealous.
3. Think about the special equipment you'll be using at your L-shaped computer desk. If you need quick access to reference books, consider an L-shaped computer desk with hutch. If you're a fax machine fanatic, make sure your desk has room for that, too.
4. File this one under "functional." Many L-shaped desks have file-sized drawers for all your important documents, from tax returns to that afternoon snack.
5. Why not wood? A wood L-shaped computer desk offers ample space while preserving a more traditional beauty. Maple, mahogany, oak, and cherry are some of the more popular choices for our wood L-shaped computer desks.
6. Don't let your office get bent out of shape. Reliable construction and materials resistant to scratches, stains, and burns are just a few of the features in our L-shaped computer desks that'll keep your workspace stable and sturdy.
7. Your glasses don't have to be rose-colored to see the advantages of a glass L-shaped computer desk. Steel frame construction, tempered glass, and real crossbars make our glass L-shaped computer desks sleek, sturdy, and sure to impress.